DID YOU KNOW A PORTION OF EVERY DOLLAR YOU SPEND COULD BE HELPING THE BLET NATIONAL AUXILIARY FUND ITS MULTIPLE PROGRAMS?
GROCERY STORES ACROSS THE COUNTRY ARE DONATING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS EACH YEAR TO NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS JUST LIKE OURS!
Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy by donating to organizations like ours based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your rewards card to our organization, all you have to do is shop and swipe your Shopper's Card at checkout.
Here is how to get started –
- Create a digital account.
A digital account is needed to participate in Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
- Link your Card to an organization.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
- Sign in to your digital account.
- On the right-hand side under your name click on “Account” then scroll down to Community Rewards Program.
- Enter the name or NPO number of the organization you wish to support.
- Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”.
Your selected organization will also display in the Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
- Your organization earns.
Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you.